#worthingflash

Thank you to everyone who took part in the 100-word challenge. I enjoyed reading all the entries.

There will be another one next year.

For this year, I welcome any story under 1000 words - including stories a lot shorter.

Please email them to worthingflash@gmail.com or indeed just reply to this email.

Any kind of attachment will do (although I struggle with PDFs!) or the story can be pasted into the text of the email.

We now have over 110 contributors and I am very pleased with that.

There is a facebook page although nobody is obliged to join facebook it does help promote stories on the blog.

https://www.facebook.com/worthingflash

I also put links on to Mastodon which is less compromised than X (formerly twitter). 

Derek McMillan
Editor #worthingflash



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare