WRITE-BYTES BLOG

WRITE-BYTES BLOG

…a resource for writers 

February 10, 2023

By Linda S. Gunther

The topic this week

IN WRITING, COME TO YOUR SENSES


To read this blog, go to my author website: 

www.lindasgunther.com

Click on Write-Bytes at top of screen and enjoy this week’s blog byte.


Each week is a new blog post and all previous blog posts appear for your convenience!   

      

P.S. If you read the WRITE-BYTES blog, let me know if it’s of value to you. Please contact me on website or friend me on Facebook. You can also send me an email at linda.gunther@sbcglobal.net


Linda S. Gunther has written six romantic suspense novels: Ten Steps From The Hotel Inglaterra, Endangered WitnessLost In The Wake, Finding Sandy Stonemeyer, Dream Beach, and most recently published, Death Is A Great Disguiser. Ms. Gunther’s short stories and essays have been published in several literary journals.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare