THIS WEEK’s WRITE-BYTES Blog Post for WRITERS


October 28, 2022

By Linda S. Gunther

The topic this week

THE DANGER ZONE: EDIT “RUMINATION”


To read this blog, go to my author website: 

www.lindasgunther.com

Click on Write-Bytes at top of screen and enjoy this week’s blog byte.


You may not be a writer now but you are thinking about writing or you have been writing stories or memoir for a while and you’d like to read something that might be helpful from another writer’s perspective. MINE! And I want to share with you.


Each week is a new blog post and all previous blog posts appear for your convenience!   

      

P.S. If you read the WRITE-BYTES blog, let me know if it’s of value to you. Please contact me on website or friend me on Facebook.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare