Revenge

'I didn’t steal the money,’ the girl said to the man sitting opposite her.

‘You stole it.’

‘It wasn’t me.’

‘They found the money in your locker.’

‘I didn’t steal it.’

‘Yes, you did,’ he said, grabbing her wrist.

‘No.’

‘The money was in your locker. You stole it.’

‘No. You stole it. You put it there.’

‘You’re deluded. Why would I do a thing like that?’ he banged his fist on the table, making her jump back as if she had been shot.

‘You aren’t going to get away with it. You stole it,’ she said, once she had composed herself.

He laughed. ‘Tell me, why would I steal money and plant it on you?’

‘Cause I broke up with you. You don’t like not being the one in control. You told me I’d pay for making you look a fool.’

‘You’re crazy.’

‘You made me crazy,’ she smiled. ‘You destroyed my life. I’ll make you pay.’

‘Who’ll me make pay?’

‘I will.’

‘You? You’re a silly little girl and you’ll make me pay?’ he sneered.

‘Yes.’

‘How?’

‘Kill you. Then myself.’

‘You’re a crazy bit—.’ He stopped at the sight of the gun pointing at his head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare