How to release your stories as an audio CD

 I have been asked about this. My reply is as follows:

I am usually published by Amazon but for "Brev" I decided to produce a CD of the stories.

If you have a PC you may need to buy a good microphone because the built-in ones are not powerful enough.

"Audacity" is an excellent (and free) program for this and that is what we used.

It is straightforward to burn a CD using Power2go or any of a number of other audio CD burning programs.

I released "Brev" in three ways.

The most successful was eBay.

I also sold directly to customers.

Thirdly I gave links to the WAV files to overseas customers so they could either use Audacity or burn their own CDs. 

Derek McMillan


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/audio-books-cd-flash-fiction-Brevity-short-stories/164361970913

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare