100 word challenge

 Thanks to all those who have written for the 100 word challenge. I am not often snowed under at Worthing Flash but I am delighted that this has been such a success.

The entries will be published in October and November. As a result there will be two stories a week in most of those weeks.

Please email worthingflash@gmail.com to tell me which story you liked. You can also comment directly on the blog. This is very good encouragement for writers I can tell you.

Then after they have all been published, I will announce the winner.

Angela and I are working on a sequel to "Brevity". So far "More Brevity" is the working title. We welcome suggestions!

Derek McMillan

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/audio-books-cd-flash-fiction-Brevity-short-stories/164361970913

Comments

  1. It was an interesting challenge Derek. Thanks for suggesting it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare