News from #Worthingflash

In splendid isolation, I have been "attending" church and political meetings and family gatherings using Zoom (other video conferencing systems are available) and writing some stories for the Durrington Detective Agency series. I am also taking the opportunity for Bible study and working with Python Turtle programming. (Other ways of enjoying yourself are of course possible)


I know lockdown may mean homeschooling your children so best of luck with that.



If you can find time to write anything for #worthingflash it will be most welcome. We are approaching the milestone of 13000 visitors to the blog. As you know the only rule is a maximum limit of 1000 words. The email address is worthingflash@gmail.com



I am pleased to say that our writers have provided me with enough stories to last until the middle of June.



All the stories will be publicised on the Facebook page. I would like anyone who is on Facebook to "like" the page but I understand some people prefer not to join Facebook. I will continue to keep in touch via email.






There is also a page for the event on 4th July. I will review whether to go ahead during June and let you know.






All the best
Derek McMillan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare