An invitation to our readers

I can only continue this blog with the support of people who have written stories for it. The quality of stories is very high and the blog has had 10,751 visitors. If you can urge your friends to give it a try or indeed submit a story yourself, I would be very grateful.
The blog was launched at an event on 4th July 2018. I would like to hold an event in Worthing on 4th July 2020. This will be an occasion to share flash fiction stories. I just need a minimum of two people to help out by reading out their stories. I have a talk about flash fiction which is suitably short and we could invite members of the audience to read out their flash fiction too.

Please let me know if this sounds like a good idea to you.

All the best


Derek McMillan


worthingflash@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Childcare