A BRONX GIRL…growing up in the Bronx in the 1960’s and 70’s.

I am excited to announce the release of my memoir A BRONX GIRL…growing up in the Bronx in the 1960’s and 70’s.

 

ZOOM BOOK Release Event:

 

DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4th at 11:00 a.m. California time (2 p.m. East Coast time) on ZOOM.

 

Please, please join me with the fabulous Lloyd Russell (TV Show commentator from LIT WITH LLOYD) who will host me, Linda Springhorn Gunther, as featured author. I will be giving away a few free copies of my memoir, as well.

 

The event will be less than an hour and here is the info and LINK TO ZOOM BELOW. I sincerely hope you can join us! I’d really appreciate your support. Please invite your friends as well. :)-  THANK YOU FRIENDS!

Linda Springhorn Gunther

www.lindasgunther.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, below see a DESCRIPTION OF THE MEMOIR which will be available on AMAZON as of Nov 1, 2023. I appreciate you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100-word challenge

40 Units

Sawtooth